Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer Fun!!!

Brett has been out of school for a few weeks now. We have been staying busy going to the YMCA and Waterville. We got season passes and added one of his friends. We have already been three times. Addison loves it! Brett made the all-star team for baseball. Practice will be starting soon. His best friend also made the team so I think he is going to have a blast! Our house is still for sale but we have a builder looking at a possible trade. He is going to call me by Wednesday with some numbers. Joe has been very busy at work lately. Both of his partners have been out of town and he has been the only one in the office. Next week they will all be back on a regular schedule. He is excited about that. I hope everyone is doing good. I will post some more pictures as soon as I take some more.

No comments: